Thermalabs Glow 2 Go Best Tanning Towels Review

I'm back to talk about another sunless tanning review. I have used many, many different kinds of sunless tanning products. I've tried different brands as well as sprays, lotions, tanning mitts and sunless tanning mouse. The one sunless tanning product I had never tried and I have to admit I never thought I would try is sunless tanning towels. However I'm really happy that I did try them because they are one of my favorite sunless tanning products to use now. I don't use them alone but in addition to my sunless tanning routine. However they could very well be used solo and nothing else would be needed to perfect your glowing tan. In this blog post I'll talk about my review of the Thermalabs Glow 2 Go brand and how to use tan towels.

Overall I like to use a few different Self-Tanners & Bronzers in my own personal sunless tanning regimen but I know a lot of other people usually just use one. These tanning towels could be great used alone, even better for touch ups or if you're traveling and finally in addition or in part of your complete sunless tanning routine.

I've used other Thermalabs products, one of them being Thermalabs Organic Self Tanner Lotion, and I truly love the fake tan, sunless tanning line so it's no surprise that when I saw they make tanning towels as well I thought this would be the perfect brand to try for my first time using these sunless tanner towelettes. I was skeptical, I'm not sure why but I just felt like I wouldn't like this type of sunless tanning product. To my surprise though, I was very, very pleased with my experience.

I think that if you are looking for a clean sunless tan, where you don't have to worry about the bronzer rubbing off onto your clothing or sheets while you wait to shower it off then these Thermalabs Glow 2 Go Towelettes are 100% the way to go. I always carry a towel or two in my purse anywhere I go because you never know when you might be out somewhere and take a look in the mirror and realize that your sunless tan has worn off or is smudged in some place. As I mentioned these tanning towels do not have any bronzer, they go on completely clear but develop over just a little time. So you don't have to worry about opening up a towelette and having a big bronze mess.

If you've read my tanning blog in the past you might know that I have an unusual self tanning procedure. In the winter especially I will usually just use my favorite go to sunless tanning spray Body Drench Quick Tan Self Tanning Spray I'll use this in combination with any of my tanning lotions but usually I use one of my favorites, if not my most favorite, Thermalabs Organic Self Tanner Lotion. I'll rub the lotion on my arms and neck and use the spray for my face and back/shoulders and neck. In the spring and summer months however my tanning routine changes some and this is when I use the tanning towelettes even more.

I find if I want to do a whole body sunless tan using only the tanning towels it takes about two sunless tan towelettes. So my Thermalabs sunless tanning towelettes review would be an amazing one. I can't really think of anything negative to say about them except the fact that if they are something you want to use alone, year around it could probably get pricey, depending on how often you use them to re-tan yourself. I think for a good price you absolutely get your moneys worth. As far as tan towels where to buy them, well my go to 9 times out of 10 is Amazon. So if you are a huge sunless tan lover like myself give them a try!

0 comments :